Take ultimate comfort and style for a spin with this swivel rocker recliner in soothing blue-gray. Covered in a feel-good fabric beautified with puckered stitching and biscuit-back tufting, this quality recliner is set on a sturdy swivel, so youll always be in the flow of conversation. Generously stuffed armrests make it that much more of a dream scene.
- Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability
- Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples
- Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- Features a plush textured upholstery fabric with stitched and tufted detailing
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Swivel Rocker Recliner
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 39''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.